EDITING & WRITING COACHING: INCLUDING EDITORIAL MANUSCRIPT OR WEB REVIEW: I am more than happy to review your manuscripts or your website. Services vary but include stylistic advice, organizational editing, and feedback based on your target audience and preferences. I do some proofing, but it’s my least favorite thing to do in this age of spell and grammar check, apps, and all the proofing software that’s out there, but with that said, I’ll do it, if you hate it worse than I do.
Let me help you hone and perfect your masterpiece. At the same time, as a creative at heart, I am flexible and adept at learning your “writing voice” and ensuring that your voice is heard and not changed. Cost is per hour of editing/per hour coaching.
- Established author and contributing writer for major websites like Huffington Post and The Good Men Project
- Author of an Amazon #1 Bestseller
- Licensed English and communications teacher (former high school English, creative writing, and communications teacher)
- Former college writing instructor
- Doctor of Education, so I’ve been there and done that with dissertation, research, and other graduate studies.
- Sit on the Editorial review board for a major peer-reviewed professional journal (JPED).
- Blogger since 2007
- Former Projects Director for a US Congressman and often wrote press releases and web copy in absence of Press Secretary
- I just love writing, and honestly I have a knack for editing in a way that respects and preserves your personal author voice.